Monday, May 7, 2007

Wikipedia Edit- Weeds

Weeds is a show on Showtime about a fictional California suburb called Agrestic, and the distribution of marijuana throughout the town. The main character, Nancy Botwin, became a widow, and made the decision to start selling marijuana to maintain the lifestyle the she and her two sons had become accustomed to. In my wikipedia edit, I added the two soundtracks from the show that have been released and the track listings for each of them. I have always enjoyed the music in this show. Here you can see what I added:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeds

1 comment:

Theresa Bartley said...

Hahah this show sounds really funny, I wish I had showtime because I would like to see what it is about. Good Idea with adding soundtracks because I know it can be hard to add new information on TV Shows.