Monday, February 26, 2007

wikipedia

This past January, I studied abroad in Peru for 4 weeks. We traveled all over... we were in Lima, Cusco, town in the Andes Mountains like Huaraz, and in the Amazon. The beer that we drank most while we were down there is called Cusquena, so I decided to edit the wikipedia page about Cusquena because there wasn't much about it. Although most of the information online about this beer is in Spanish, I was able to add some facts. Hopefully I'll be able to do even more research and learn more about it.

2 comments:

Kristen Mastrola said...

Kristen-

Wow! You are lucky to have traveled there! I'll be looking forward to reading your edits!

--Your teammate, Kristen

Theresa Bartley said...

Wow, thats awesome that you wen to Peru. My mom is actually from there and I havent gone back since I was very little but we are planning to go sometime in August. I'll definitely make sure to try that beer, I hope you enjoyed Peru!